Wednesday, January 31, 2007

In 10 years ahead, it looks like

Please fill in the blank at the end of the title.

What I see is bigger than the blank.

Here's what I see.

I see peace and prosperity.

I see the Mideast Council of States which has banished arms within their circle. I see one of the states to be a Sunni Iraq state which they have named themselves. I see a Kurdish state which they name themselves, and a Shiite Iraq state which they have named. I see a Palestinian State and an Israeli state. The light of truth illuminates the table of those who come with open eyes.

I see a World Bill of Rights guaranteeing every person freedom from oppression, healthy food, clean water, private warm shelter, and sufficient clean clothing changes for their weather and health. To deny these rights diminishes each of our own lives.

I see every person having both the means and ability to go everywhere, and to be welcome everywhere. How else can we define freedom?

I see all to be allowed to practice their religion freely wherever, as long as it does not diminsh anothers right to do the same. I see diversity treasured, as each of our own lives is enriched by it.

I see the unfortunate well cared for until transformed.

I see forgiveness and amnesty. I see peoples listening to those who believe they have been wronged, and then doing what they can to help the wronged out.

I see moneys and resources provided for all those who believe they have been wronged. I am not here to judge if they have been wronged. I am here to judge myself. Although their losses can never be replaced, let us honor all their sacrifices by finding the light in the darkness.

I see counseling, and medical care, and emergency relief available for all, for as long as needed.

A seed well cared for grows.

I see soldiers smile at the dust gathering on their weapons while they perform rewarding, paid work which helps out their families and communities.

I see widows having the money to live honorably and comfortably with their children and families. I see poverty and homelessness only a memory, and achievement and education attainable for all children.

I see greed and aquisition of material wealth abandoned, for greatness is found in benificence.

To be able to give and to give is to find the way.

We have all been given life, our single common gift.

To increase the breadth and scope of life is the path.

No comments: